Full-Stack Developer (Brussels)
Customer centricity means nothing when you only talk about yourself as a brand.
Everyone has a passion for something and fans want live experiences.
Seaters’ Wish List technology allows brands to propose an unlimited number of people (B2C or B2B) to ask for experiences they are passionate about.
This is the perfect start to building a lasting, permission-based (GDPR compliant) relation between your Brand and its audiences.
Seaters’ high gain – low risk solution is successfully delivering brands with unprecedented ROI and insights.
To learn more about Seaters, visit www.seaters.ai
Job Description / your key responsibilities:
Seaters is looking for a motivated full stack developer to join our IT department. You will maintain existing AngularJS and React applications and work on our backends using Java with Spring and Quarkus.
You will be joining an Agile and flexible Team focusing on continuous improvement, robustness and efficiency. Open-mindedness and willingness to learn new methodologies and technologies are required. Finally, you will spend a short part of your time in providing internal IT support to Seaters' collaborators.
What you bring to Seaters:
· Experience using object-oriented and functional programming concepts in Java
· Knowledge in RESTful APIs and relational databases
· Abilities to implement Responsive Web Design
· Experience working in Agile/Scrum development and fitting with iterative development processes
· Git and Jenkins based Continuous Integration/Deployment
· Fluent in English with good written and verbal communications skills
· Self-starter and independent problem-solver
· Desire to work in a challenging start-up environment
What Seaters Can Offer You:
· The unique opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage of its development.
Your work will have a strong impact on our success.
· Work in a dynamic and growing international team with offices in Brussels.
· The possibility to join us as an employee or independent contractor.
· A great working environment with flexible work arrangements (mainly Teleworking).
· A competitive salary for this full time job.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply by submitting a resume and application letter to email@example.com.
Please allow us 14 days to review your application.